We had been aiming to visit Chicago for quite some time as Jenny had never been and the city has a special place in my heart (I was born in Cook County). The town has more site seeing than one can fit into four days, and there's more bars/clubs than one could hope to visit in a lifetime.
We also met up with the man known only as Bach, a long time Chicago native who let us stay with him.
Highlights of the trip included (but not limited to)a tour of Wrigley Field, the Architectural Tour of downtown Chicago along the Chicago River, Jenny's Tour of the cities clubs, Justin's tour of the bars in Wrigleyville, Pizza and hangovers.
5 comments:
I love Chicago!!! I can't wait to take Aaron and seth there!!! Haven't seen you in forever! hope your doing well and enjoying school!
Looks like a ton of fun! Hopefully I'll get there someday!
that bean sure is shiny.
Hi Jenny! Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves!
I found your site today! :) And I added it to mine. :)
Hope you're doing awesome!
Post a Comment