Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Birthday

For my birthday, Justin booked two spots aboard the best car of the Napa Valley Wine Train.  It was so awesome!  We were seated on the second level, private car, lined from top to bottom with windows!  Then we were served a five-course lunch with complimentary champagne.  Yum! 









We walked down to the last car and stood outside on a little caboose platform.  With the wind blowing through our hair, we sipped on wine and enjoyed the sunny countryside.  It was one of the best birthdays I have had in a long time.

2 comments:

Rachel and Brian said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Happy belated move...oh my goodness, cali? where have I been? we need to catch up. Hope you guys are doing well!!

Anonymous said...

Happy BB Jenny, I remember last year when you tried to do the ballet and ended up being sick. I was hoping to see you in San Fran, my friend and I were there just at the same time as you were. I am glad things are going well. Debbie Mills from Aqua..