Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Birthday Boy

This year, for Justin's 30th birthday, I wanted to surprise him with something new. I didn't have much to work with, since his B-day was on a Monday. After a hard day's work, Justin came home and I made him one of his favorites: fajitas. I don't really know why he likes it so much, since it takes two seconds to make. After dinner, we took a drive down to an interesting part of town. I signed us up for a class called: Pairing Port and Chocolate. It was so much fun! We learned a lot about Port, especially since we didn't know anything about it before this adventure. And we never knew chocolate could taste sooooooooo good!! It was something different and I think he liked it. Although, I may have messed up by not making him a cake. Oops. There is much to learn about Justin; I just learned that his favorite dessert is cake. Ha!





No comments: