Saturday, December 13, 2008

Friendly Visit

Our good friends from Hawaii/New Jersey (um...yeah), Rachel and Brian, came to SLC to visit family and friends. We were on their list! We went to a little place called "The Dodo" for dinner. Later that week, we invited them over to our little apartment for Thai rice and some good conversation. It was so awesome to catch up. However, I barely recognized them in so much clothing! Ha.
As much as I hate the snow and the cold, I wish it would have snowed when they were here. We would have done something crazy, like, tubing or sledding or snow angels. That's right, get real crazy!

3 comments:

Rachel and Brian said...

Yayyyy we made it into your blog. It was sooo nice seeing you guys while we were there. You will have to come visit us here in NJ (I know. I know) Ps- got ur xmas card... love the pic, and love the comical update...you 2 are very witty. Sooo r u guys moving, again??

The Jarrell Family said...

Jenny and Justin,

It was great to get your christmas card. I didn't get around to sending one this year or last year or the year before that! I am going to try and write a late christmas leter while I am on maternity leave. No baby yet as of Christmas, but I am being induced tomorrow so shee should be here tomorrow! Hope you had a great Christmas and we'll post an update shortly after she if born.

The
Jarrells

Unknown said...

I too loved your annual update via the christmas letter. You guys look great and we miss you like crazy. Happy new year!