Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008

This year for Christmas of 2008, we took advantage of having family close by. Justin and I gathered up the courage and our 4-wheel-drive truck to drive up to Boise, ID. The roads were not that difficult, until we got into Boise. Boise does not think to plow the roads and thus, I nearly had a heart attack as we did 3 consecutive fishtails. However, the delicious crab legs that my precious mother-in-law was making gave us hope and we arrived safely.



Come Christmas morn the sun was shining brightly through the windows. As we drank our juice and coffee, we opened gifts had a few laughs and created countless memories. Here, posted, are just a handful of pictures that don't quite capture how much love filled that room on Christmas day.






Oh, such great family and such great gifts! We should visit more often. The following is a picture of Justin as he hurriedly opens a gift. If you take notice to the painting in the background; it was done by my father-in-law, Mr. Michael Moser himself. As gifts for all of his children, he painted for hours and hours as we three children each got one of his unique and beautiful paintings. Come over and I'll show you ours.





Yes, definitely good times were had by all. Barb made some of the best meals I have ever had. I also had the pleasure of helping Mike out with his fitness routine. Just all part of the family perks.





Merry Christmas!!
Happy New Year!!
With lots of love,
Jenny & Justin








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to here that you guys had a good holiday season and enjoyed time with the family.
I got my X-mas card that I sent out to you guys back in the mail. Email me you address when you get a chance.
Aloha